Summer is so close so it would be a good ideea to organize our wardrobe and prepair the new fashion items for this season. When it comes to footwear, all of us prefer the amazing comfortable and easy flip flops.
Some shiny paillettes and ribbon make these DIY Flip Flops with Paillettes a fun and colorful alternative to a basic flip flop.
This would be a great project to do with a child. Each row is just a line of beads strung onto a safety pin. The top and bottom are circles of craft wire that alternate the rings on the safety pin and a round bead. This little chandelier of beads is just set on top of a nightlight bulb.
These fabric-wrapped pens with tassels came from that place of needing a smile. Keep a few of these at your desk and I PROMISE they’ll brighten up your day. Polka dots and tassels? In bright colors? No-brainer. There’s also a certain amount of satisfaction that comes from using something that you made yourself that’s sure to make you happy.
Countless studies are showing that not only can weight training improve your body,but it can also make a real difference to to your state of mind.Lifting weights develops confidence,and has been shown in some cases to be as effective as drug therapy in improving depression and anxiety.
A few drinks at Christmas aren’t going to ruin your health so enjoy.It also pays to learn how to minimize those negative side effects.Here’s show……
- Try to drink alcohol with food,which helps slow down absorption and helps slow down absorption and helps prevent you from getting tipsy or having a hangover.
- Pale-colored,good quality drinks contain fewer headache-causing congeners than darker,cheap drinks,researchers have found.
- Drinking alcohol can cause dehydration-a common cause of headaches-so match every alcohol drink with a glass of water.For wine drinkers,have spritzer.
- Diluting your drink with ice has a similar effect.
- Dry champagne and spirits are lower in calories than most wines,ciders and beers-so choose wisely.